Compression Socks For Runners – Improve Performance And Recovery
Compression socks for runners designed by Vitalsox. And that means quality and history. They have been in the compression sock business since 1968. Wow, that’s a pretty good run and still pumping out the socks. Good work guys and gals. Runners love these socks but they are equally good for other sports or just to wear day to
Compression socks for runners designed by Vitalsox. And that means quality and history. They have been in the compression sock business since 1968. Wow, that’s a pretty good run and still pumping out the socks. Good work guys and gals.
Runners love these socks but they are equally good for other sports or just to wear day to day for all the benefits of improved circulation and less fatigue. Improve performance and recovery in your running.
These socks are designed using elastic layers that work perfectly together. They are also very affordable. Makes a great gift for the runner in the family.
Some of the benefits of compression socks:
- Stimulates blood flow and helps circulation.
- Improves oxygen delivery to your muscles.
- Reduces swelling in the lower leg, ankles and feet.
- Reduces lactic acid production and cramping.
Running, walking, standing, sitting, ball hockey, dancing, gym, yoga, or sleep in them. It’s up to you. These compression socks are flexible and easy to please.
Fact: Better circulation equals faster recovery and better performance.
Sounds good to me.
Every Vitalsox style is engineered with technical, sport-specific features. They are built with patented fibers developed through years of extensive research. The result is increased comfort,quality and performance. You will know when you wear them.
This lightly padded sock is a perfect match for the demanding athlete but also for the occasional runner seeking a perfect feeling of freedom. A combination of spandex and sport-specific technical fibers with advanced knitting techniques including our patented interlocked diamond pattern to give you the ideal fit and support for the most challenging environments.
The exclusive DryStat fiber that gives optimum moisture control while reducing the growth of bacteria and fungus. This promotes a healthier environment for your feet by keeping them dry and comfortable.
Dry feet = Less blisters. Also, Dry feet = Less whining.
These socks obviously make a great gift for your whiney runner friends. It’s okay, we all know them. They have other good qualities. Give them a great sock and let there be peace.
Lightly padded at the ball to eliminate abrasion and foot stress and also on top of the foot to promote total comfort . The compression action starts mid foot to support arch and plantar fascia. Reduce your running Injuries, like – Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles, Achilles and heel cup issues, blisters and blood pooling.
Perform better, recover faster, and boost your performance. ONE sock for Training, Racing, and Recovery, not the most expensive but the best compression sock at any price.
Manufactured by Arcos making compression and support socks under the brand names Vitalsox, Sox, Worksox, Caresox, Recovery Socks, Eurosocks, and Euros all in Italy never outsourced to the lowest bidder.
Product Features of the Vitalsox Compression Sock
- SILVER DRYSTAT- Vitalsox technical exclusive, stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture away from your feet.
- PATENTED- Graduated Compression, 12-20mm Hg, Vitalsox socks has the patent on the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your circulation, performance and recovery.
- REDUCED INJURIES- Quicker recovery and increased performance, One Sock – Train, Race, Recover.
- MID FOOT- Compression starts mid-foot to gently support plantar ligaments, arch and heel, helping prevent blood pooling while supporting your feet. Great feature on this sock.
- MADE IN ITALY- Compression is not new to Vitalsox, We have been making compression socks since 1998 in our factory, never outsourced to the lowest bidders. The best compression socks. Knowing the history means that you can count on the quality.